Clouds In Detail #2 – Acrylic Painting Lesson
Clouds In Detail #2
Learn to paint Clouds in Detail #2 from start to finish in this roughly 2 hour-long lesson. This is a fantastic lesson for those who want to really hone their cloud painting abilities. All the proper brushstroke techniques are covered in great deal along with the mixing of colors to create proper shading to give your clouds that realistic, 3D feel. If you prefer the DVD version of this lesson, click here.
Note: The foreground of this painting is not covered in the lesson, since this is an intensive lesson of creating clouds.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.