At The Beach – An oil painting lesson ONLINE with Tim Gagnon
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
GET THESE ONLINE PAINTING LESSONS AND EVERY OTHER LESSON ON THE WEBSITE FOR ONE LOW PRICE HERE!
Join me in painting my latest oil painting At The Beach. I recently took a trip to southern Florida and visited many different areas. I took a lot of reference materials of beaches, parks and the Everglades. This is one of my beach paintings created from those references.
In this lesson I will take you through each step in the process. First we will create a beautiful cloudy sky. I’ll show you how to layer effectively and highlight the clouds to make them look realistic with little effort. Then we move into the ocean and paint subtle waves and ripples as the water flows onto the sand.
This is a fun 2.5 hour painting lesson. You’ll enjoy creating your own beach scene with these straight forward techniques.
Colors Used: Raw Umber, Kings Blue, Pthalo Blue, Titanium White, Viridian Green, Turquoise, Yellow Ochre
Canvas Size: 10 X 20
Mediums Used: Neo Megilp
Reference Photo: Included online
Lesson Length: 2.5 hours
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.