Up The Autumn Road – An Acrylic Painting Lesson Online
CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
This lesson is a new style and has a great focus on composition. In this lesson we will create a one point perspective painting with a center circle composition. The dark trees will draw us in down the road into the lighted opening. This great autumn scene is an eye catcher, and is one of the easier paintings to pull off successfully.
I will show you how to mix color, apply the paint and show every brush stroke from start to finish. Join me in painting this great acrylic painting.
Lesson Length: 2 hours
Canvas Size: 10 X 20 (and wide canvas will work)
Colors used in this lesson: Cadmium Yellow Medium, Yellow Ochre, Red Oxide (optional), Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Chromium Oxide Green, Sap Green, Titanium White, Zinc White
Reference photo included.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.