Tonal Forests #1 – An ONLINE Acrylic Painting Lesson
CLICK HERE TO GET THE DVD VERSION
Lesson will be available for viewing on August 18
Create a misty forest painting with a new angle in this painting lesson. Tonal Forests takes the misty forest approach and adds the tonal aspect to it.
Using a limited palette, we will take the same approach as a misty forest with a few twists. These paintings are fun, straight forward and great for anyone learning to paint or those with experience who want to add another type of painting to their arsenal.
I’ll take you through every step of the way, from painting the textured background to working through each layer of the painting into the foreground. Learn how to create effective branches, trees, depth and mood in this lesson.
Colors Used: Raw Umber, Cerulean Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Titanium White
Canvas Size: 16 X 20 (any size canvas can be used for this lesson)
Lesson Length: 1 hour 15 minutes
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.