Time and Ages – An Acrylic Painting Lesson ONLINE
If you prefer a DVD CLICK HERE
Time and Ages
About this online painting lesson
In Time and Ages you will learn how to create a tonal sky with a low saturated color foreground. I will show you how using your tonal colors throughout the painting will tie everything together, even when you want to add bits of color here and there. We will use a high quality reference photo of an old storage barn in this lesson.
I will take you through sketching out the barn on canvas, adding in layers and easy ways to paint straighter lines. Every color mixture, layer and brush stroke is covered in this online painting tutorial.
Once you are finished post your progress on the private facebook group page! Here you can get suggestions, support and inspiration.
About 2.5 hours
Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Red Oxide, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Yellow Med, Zinc White, Titanium White, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue
10 X 30 (any long canvas will work great, or you can even use any sized canvas and make it your own!)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.