Through Barn Doors – Online Acrylic Painting Lesson
CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
In this acrylic painting lesson I will guide you through painting a tall format barn painting, with clouds, grass and a path leading the viewer to the barn. Each brush stroke and step is covered in this painting lesson, so you will see every single step in the process.
In this lesson I focus on DE-emphasizing the foreground to bring the viewer to the focal point. Learn how to create this great style in just a little over an hour. You will definitely have a lot of fun creating this painting and will learn some new skills and ideas for your future artwork.
Lesson Length: 1.5 hours
Canvas size: 10 X 20 (any size can be used in a tall format)
Colors needed: raw umber, teal (any teal color), cerulean blue, ultramarine blue, burnt sienna, cadmium red medium, yellow ochre, cadmium yellow medium, titanium white, zinc white
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.