The Yellow Glow – Acrylic Painting Lesson
The Yellow Glow
Colors: Light Blue (or any shade of light purple), Sap Green, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Turner’s Yellow (or yellow ochre), Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, White, Black, Interference Green, Interference Green – Orange (not required)
Brushes: 2 Inch Background Brush, No 12 Flat, No 4 Pointed Round, No 2 Liner, No 2 Small Filbert
Canvas Size: 18 X 24
Learn to paint The Yellow Glow from start to finish in this 1.45 hour lesson. You’ll learn how to mix colors, apply painting using easy-to-learn brushstrokes to create the unique clouds, grass, and foliage of this majestic painting. If you prefer the DVD version of this painting, click here.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.