The Violet Setting Sky – An Acrylic Painting Lesson ONLINE
For a limited time I’m offering my signature lesson from my popular series, Basic Landscape Fundamentals, as an individual lesson. Learn how to paint this magical landscape with violet and pink tones. It’s a great lesson to show you how to create a lot of elements in the landscape. Learn how to layer acrylics for luminous clouds, soft grass and foliage.
Lesson Length: 2.5 hours
Lesson Colors: Raw Umber, Alizarin Crimson, Yellow Ochre, Cad Yellow or Naples Yellow, Ultramarine Blue, Zinc White, Titanium White, Any bright yellow green
Canvas Size: I use a 24 X 36 in the lesson but you can use any size canvas you’d like, you can adapt easily.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.