The Signature Tree 2 for 1 – Two online acrylic painting lessons ONLINE
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
GET THESE ONLINE PAINTING LESSONS AND EVERY OTHER LESSON ON THE WEBSITE FOR ONE LOW PRICE HERE!
In this mini series I’m taking you back to where it all started with my signature tree. I’ve done a few lessons on my signature tree, but in these new lessons the focus is on making a simple background, and using quick and fast brush strokes to create effective foliage. These lessons are only around an hour long each, so we really get into the details quickly.
Sometimes we spend so much time on the background and we end up covering it up with our foreground. Is it really worth it to put all that effort in and then just cover it up? Maybe it’s easier if we can imply and suggest the background, work through the painting and then add a few details to the background at the end where we know it’s going to show around the foreground. Well, in this lesson I approach it that way to give you another avenue in creating paintings quickly and effectively.
We’ll focus on foliage, branches, highlights and shadows. This one is great for those who struggle with foliage or painting trees. Come join me in these colorful and fun lessons!
Canvas size: 18 X 24 or 24 X 36
Colors: Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red Light, Cadmium Orange, Pthalo Blue, Cerulean Blue, Titanium White, Zinc White, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Yellow Medium or Primary Yellow
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.