The Last Flight Into The Sky – An Online Acrylic Painting Lesson
CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
The Last Flight Into The Sky is an illustrative painting. Learn how to create an amazing atmosphere and mood and then how to create a story using symbols and characters. This lesson is an in depth start to finish painting lesson. That means I show you every single step in the process. There is nothing cut out. I show you how to choose your colors, mix them and then create an amazing work of art.
This lesson is about 6 hours long. It is split up into sections. There are 4 parts:
Part 1: Sky and Clouds
Part 2: Middle ground and finishing touches on the sky
Part 3: Left side foreground and character
Part 4: Right side foreground and character.
There will also be two additional videos. One explaining the materials used, and one showing how to do a drawing transfer for those who struggle with drawing on canvas.
Reference photos are included for all the characters and the middle ground. The sky is made up as we go. This is a fun exciting lesson! Join in and get out the brushes today!
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.