The Growing Reflection – An acrylic painting lesson online
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION OF THIS LESSON
Learn my newest technique in this lesson. I’ve taken the misty forest theme to another level by creating a new technique with one of my signature styles. The new approach creates a more unique mystical background than before.
If you are ready to learn a new painting style to add to your toolbox of skills then you won’t want to miss this one. Not only is there a new approach to the background you’ll also be learning some very detailed grass, tree texture and water reflection techniques as well. This is a great painting, and it’s not too difficult to learn these techniques. The fine detail information on this lesson is:
Lesson Length: 2 hours 10 minutes
Colors used: Cerulean Blue, Yellow Ochre, Raw Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Red, Burnt Sienna, Zinc White, Titanium White
Canvas Size: 11 X 14
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.