The First Flicker of Light – An Acrylic Painting Lesson
For a limited time I’m releasing one of the most popular lessons from the Dramatic Sky series. You can now learn how to paint this dramatic dark sky that has an abstract feel with a beautiful light. Learn how create movement with your brush stroke and use abstract composition and structuring to create a unique dramatic sky painting.
Lesson length: 1.5 hours
Colors: Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna, Cad Yellow, Cad Red, Titanium White, Zinc White
Canvas Size: 24 X 36 (you can use any canvas you are comfortable with)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.