Robin Perching – An Acrylic Painting Lesson ONLINE
CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
In this lesson I’ll take you through each step in creating this window to the outdoors. We’ll create a brilliant blue sky with puffy clouds, and then continue on draw out our robin and branch with pencil before diving into layers of paint.
I’ll show you how to create every step of the robin, from the individual feathers on the chest, to the sleek shine on the beak. There are a lot of close up angles to show exactly how I apply the paint.
Come paint with me and create a beautiful painting!
Lesson Length: 3 hours
Canvas Size: 10 X 20 (any size canvas will work for this one)
Colors used: Cerulean Blue, Brilliant Blue (optional), Ultramarine Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium (very minimal), Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Orange, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Zinc White (optional).
High Quailty Reference Photo Included online
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.