Quiet Mountains – Acrylic Painting Lesson with Tim Gagnon – ONLINE
This lesson comes out tomorrow February 11th.
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
CLICK HERE TO GET THIS LESSON AND EVERY OTHER LESSON ON THE WEBSITE BY JOINING THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM!
Mountains have such a majestic, calming feel to them. Whenever I look at mountains I feel at peace. Mountains show strength, beauty and just how amazing our world is.
In my latest lesson Quiet Mountains, learn how to paint this mountain scene from start to finish in acrylics. You will receive a reference photo as well to use to help you get the composition down. Once we have the mountains blocked out I will show you how to paint in snow, atmosphere, and use value and color to create distance. Then we will add in nice reflections and textures in the water.
This is a great lesson if you want to learn how to paint a soothing, atmospheric mountain scene.
Lesson Length: 2 hours
Canvas Size: 10 X 20
Colors Used: Ultramarine Blue, Pthalo Blue, Brilliant Blue, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre, Titanium White, Zinc White
Reference Photo: Included
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.