Old Farm House – Online Acrylic Painting Lesson
In this lesson I will take you through painting an Old Farm House in acrylic. This painting lesson is split up into three parts for easier viewing. Part 1 we will cover painting the background sky and setting up our composition. Part 2 we will block in and layer most of the important layers of the house. Part 3 we will paint in the foreground grass and put in the final touches on the overall painting.
This lesson also includes a drawing lesson that will help you in your two point perspective drawing. I will do a complete drawing lesson of the house and landscape as well as a painting lesson!
You’ll learn a lot in this lesson and will be able to take techniques with you that you’ll use forever!
Colors Used: Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Payne’s Gray, Raw Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Prussian Blue, Titanium White
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.