Misty Forest Week 5 – Acrylic Painting Lesson
Misty Forest Week 5
Colors: Cerulean Blue, Raw Sienna, Payne’s Gray, Black, Bright Yellow Green (or similar color), White (titanium or fluid)
Brushes: 2 Inch Background Brush, Small Liner, Small Round, Fan Brush, Small Flat Brush
Learn to paint using popular misty forest landscape techniques from start to finish in this fifth installment of my popular 5-part Misty Forest series. All aspects of this painting are covered in this lesson, from the misty forest background to the trees in the foreground to the grass. You’ll find a lot of close up shots in this lesson that demonstrate the proper brushstroke techniques to give your painting that consistent, misty forest look.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.