Let’s Tour The Lighthouse – An Acrylic Painting Lesson ONLINE
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
Have you ever wanted to paint a lighthouse? In this painting lesson I’ll show you how to paint Peggy’s Cover in Nova Scotia. It is a unique lighthouse set upon beautiful rocks. In this lesson I’ll take you through painting the background and clouds, drawing out the lighthouse with pencil, followed by thin paint, and moving through all the layers of the structure and rocks.
This lesson includes a high quality reference photo, and a follow up video that will show you how to take the painting even further if you so choose.
This lesson comes out on 3/30/19 and 3/31/19 (DVD ships on 4/5/19)
Colors used: Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Zinc White, Cadmium Red Medium, Yellow Ochre
Canvas Size: 10 X 20
Lesson Length: 3 hours
Reference Photo Included
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.