Late Clouds Passing – An Online Acrylic Painting Lesson
Prefer having a DVD? CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
In this painting lesson I will show you how to create my “reverse clouds” in a little more simple approach. These clouds can be difficult, especially when using multiple colors like this one. I show you how I break it down and simplify it a bit to make it just as real and effective. After we create a beautiful late day sky we move forward through the painting creating a nice contrasting foreground with a quaint barn and trees.
This painting lesson will show you exactly how I mix the color, apply the paint and create brush strokes every step of the way. I will show you how to create this entire painting from start to finish. A high quality reference image is also included.
Colors used: Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Zinc White, Alizarin Crimson, Cobalt Turquoise
Size: 20 X 20 (any size will work)
Lesson Length: About 2 hours fifteen minutes long
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.