Is It The Only Way – An Acrylic Painting Lesson ONLINE
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
This lesson comes out on Sunday (1/19)
Want to simplify your color palette? I mean really simplify it? How about two colors?
In this lesson I’ll show you how to create a beautiful tonal painting with intense clouds, a one point perspective and lots of atmosphere and distance.
I’ll show you each step of the way in this landscape painting that includes realistic clouds, grass, telephone polls a road and more.
The only two colors you are going to need are Raw Umber, and White. (titanium and zinc white to be exact)
I use a 16 X 20 inch canvas, and the lesson is just over an hour and a half long. This is a great weekend project for you to learn about value without having to worry about color mixing!
Colors Used: Raw Umber, Zinc White, Titanium White
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Lesson Length: 1.5 hours
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.