Flying High In Pink Skies – An Acrylic Painting Lesson ONLINE – Tim Gagnon
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
Get this lesson as well as 230+ more lessons instantly by joining the membership program. Learn more about it here: https://www.timgagnon.com/shop/online-lessons/tim-gagnon-studio-membership/
Using a limited, yet colorful, color palette is an extremely fun and easy way to paint. You don’t have to overthink your color mixes, as we only use 4 colors in this lesson. Learning value is usually set in a tonal setting, but not in this lesson. Learn how to create this fun and colorful winter landscape scene using a value based approach. All the color mixtures are actually very similar, but mostly based on making a color lean a certain way, and changing the value based on how much white you add.
This is a great lesson for anyone who wants to try a winter scene. Come paint with me as we create Flying High in Pink Skies from start to finish. I’ll show you every step in the process from blocking in the sky colors, down to the details of each branch on every tree.
Lesson Length: 1.5 hours
Colors Used: Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Cobalt Violet (or any purple), Titanium White, Raw Umber
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.