Between The Red – Acrylic Painting Lesson
Between The Red
Paint: Acrylic (You can also use oil, just replace water with liquin medium)
Colors: Cobalt Teal, Light Violet, Cerulean Blue, Cadmium Red Medium, Raw Umber, Alizarin Crimson
Brushes: 2 inch spalter/background, Medium Flat Bristle, Medium Pointed Round, Small Liner
Canvas: Stretched, Pre-Primed Cotton Canvas
Learn to paint this uniquely colored landscape containing a seemingly infinite horizon that is overlooked by three majestic trees in Between The Red. This lesson is just over an hour-long and allowing me to show you some unique brushstrokes using some fantastic colors.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.