An Autumn Breeze – Workshop painting lesson in acrylic
CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
Learn how to create the painting An Autumn Breeze. This lesson actually contains two painting lessons. One is a video from start to finish, and the other is a step by step written guide with pictures. Learn this painting in two different ways!
Summer of 2014 I traveled across the country teaching people how to do this painting. Now is your chance to join in the fun and try it out! Learn how to create magical clouds, trees and grass!
The video lesson is about 2 hours long.
Canvas: 18 X 36
Paint: Transparent Burnt Sienna (or regular burnt sienna), Yellow Ochre, Cobalt Teal, Zinc White, Titanium White, Raw Umber
Brushes: 2 Inch background brush, 1 inch flat brush, Medium Round Brush, Small Liner, Small Round
Here is the image of the painting you will learn with the picture guide:
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.