Afternoon Lake – Acrylic ONLINE painting lesson
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
Lesson release date: 12/16/2019
Colors used: Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Zinc White, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Yellow Ochre
Canvas Size: 11 X 14
Lesson Length: 1.5 hours
Difficulty: 5 (1 – 10 scale)
My latest acrylic painting lesson focuses on a limited color palette, and creating reflections and ripples in water. Afternoon Lake will take you through creating base layers in darker colors and working lighter more saturated colors on top to create depth and a more realistic look.
You can get this lesson as an individual lesson, or you can get it as part of the 2020 membership. This lesson comes out over two days on Monday and Tuesday (12/16 – 12/17).
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.