What The Road Holds – An Oil Painting Lesson ONLINE
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
Purchase the original painting here: https://www.timgagnon.com/shop/original-artwork/what-the-road-holds-an-original-oil-painting/
What The Road Holds is a short but sweet oil painting lesson that will show you how to create a thunderhead cloud from start to finish. I’ll also show you all the steps in creating the road and fields that accompany the focal clouds. Learn how to use directional brush strokes to draw the viewer into your beautiful stormy clouds. Learn how to cut the cloud into pieces and then break each piece down into contours. This method is super effective in creating realistic clouds.
You’ll learn everything from start to finish in this great hour long lesson!
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Medium: Oil, Liquin Original
Colors Used: Yellow Ochre, Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Titanium White, Raw Umber, Cadmium Yellow Medium
Lesson Length: 1 hour 7 minutes
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.