The Great Red Tree – An ONLINE Oil Painting Lesson
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
The Great Red Tree painting lesson will show you how I create this large 36 X 48 oil painting from start to finish.
This lesson has a lot of new features. Not only do you get the video that shows you how to paint this entire painting you’ll also get:
1. Color mixing video – this video goes over the major color mixes and why I choose the colors. This is in addition to the regular palette view within the lesson.
2. Detailing video – this will go over the brush strokes I use to detail the tree and is also in addition to the regular lesson video.
3. Follow up video – this video will follow up with some suggestions on how to improve your painting based on images of completed work that I’ve seen.
4. Close up reference images
Don’t miss out on learning my signature red tree and clouds on a large scale!
Lesson Length: 3 hours
Colors Used: Cadmium Red, Cadmium Red Light, Cadmium Yellow, Turquoise, Ultramarine Blue, Violet, Aliazrin Crimson, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre
Canvas Size: 36in X 48in (you can use a smaller canvas if desired)
Brushes Used: I use my 14 piece brush set that you can see here: https://www.timgagnon.com/shop/dvd-lessons/tim-gagnon-brush-series-14-brushes/
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.