Loose Sunset Stream – An Oil Painting Lesson ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO ORDER THE DVD VERSION
Want to get loose, and a little impressionistic with your paintings? This is the lesson for you. If you want to create a great composition, keep the brush strokes loose and fun and use some great color combinations, this lesson will take you there. I’ll take you through each step in the process. You’ll learn how to mix the paint to great great sunset colors and how to apply the paint to the canvas, to create all the movement and layers.
Come have a lot of fun and learn!
Canvas Size: 10 X 20 (any long canvas will work)
Colors Used: Cadmium Orange, Alizarin Crimson, Cad Yellow Lemon, Flake White, Ultramarine Blue
Mediums Used: 50/50 OMS/Linseed Oil Mix
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.