In The Open Field – An Oil Painting Lesson ONLINE
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
This lesson comes out on 9/20/20 at 5PM EST
There’s nothing like bright blue skies and wispy grass fields. Join me as we create this semi-minimalist farm field painting with an old barn and tree. Let’s make some big puffy clouds in a big open sky. I’ll teach you ever step of the way, from mixing all the colors to applying the paint.
This oil painting is a lot of fun, and helps you with creating space and openness in a painting. Learn some great oil techniques to add to your repertoire. This is a very straight forward lesson, so even if you are just starting out with oils you’ll be able to follow along!
Lesson Length: 1.5 hours
Medium: Oil on canvas
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Oil Mediums Used: Neo Megilp (or use liquin original)
Colors Used: Ultramarine Blue, Radiant Turqouise, Titanium White, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Red, Raw Sienna, Raw Umber, Alizarin Crimson (missing any of these colors? email me at email@example.com and I’ll give you an alternative to use)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.