Glowing Across Farm Fields – An Online Painting Lesson
CLICK HERE FOR THE DVD VERSION
Join me in painting a large expansive sunset. Learn how to create a nice pastel colored palette out of just a few color mixtures. This is a great sunset palette that you can use over and over in future paintings. I’ll take you through each brush stroke in this painting, from blocking out the clouds, feathering the edges, filling in the sky colors, and then taking you through creating a subtle farm field in the foreground. Learn how to use the correct colors to make the field look sun kissed.
I have a lot of fun with this painting lesson, and it’s just over an hour and a half long. You’ll have a ton of fun too, and you’ll learn a lot of techniques when it comes to painting skies, clouds and more. These techniques will be very helpful to you in all of your future oil painting adventures.
Come paint with me and learn how to create Glowing Across Farm Fields.
Canvas Size: 24 X 36 (you can use any canvas size)
Colors: Cad Orange, Cad Yellow, Flake White, Raw Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Amethyst, Alizarin Crimson
Lesson Length: About 1.5 hours
Mediums Used: 50/50 mix (linseed oil/OMS)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.