At The Edge of Light – An Online Oil Painting Lesson
CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
At The Edge of Light will give you the ability to paint amazing night sky clouds. I will take you through each step of the way as we paint these voluminous towering night time clouds. I’ll show you how to create a moon that looks like its giving off light as well. This lesson will give you the insight on painting dark skies without using black. The lesson specs are below.
Lesson Length: 1.5 hours long
Mediums needed: Oil paint, Neo Megilp (or you can use liquin, or no mediums at all).
Brushes: Large background brush, medium round brush, small round brush, fan brush
Colors: Alizarin Crimson, Prussian Blue, Titanium White
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.