Settling Light – An Oil Painting Lesson on DVD – Tim Gagnon
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
Settling Light is an oil painting lesson that will take you through multiple steps of layering oil paint. In this lesson I show you how to first create the background, and then how to take the next step into moving through the foreground. Watch as I show you how to create realistic pine trees with just quick brush strokes. Not only do the quick brush strokes work effectively, they give each tree a unique look and it’s own character.
This color palette really pops! You’ll love creating the pinks and blues in the snow. We will layer the paint on thick as we finish up the painting to give it that nice oil painting texture that everyone loves. Come paint this awesome, colorful painting with me.
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Medium: Oil paint, Neo megilp
Colors Used: Alizarin Crimson, Titanium White, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Raw Umber
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.