Recreating a MANET – A DVD Painting Lesson in OIL
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
Want to try your hand at recreating a Manet painting? In this lesson I take you through my approach in doing just that.
I really enjoy Manet still life, and I figured I should recreate one, and film it! Come join me in impressionism and still life in this new oil painting demonstration.
I’ve included the original Manet image in the lesson as well. If you want to paint loose and free, these types of paintings are the ones you’ll want to try to capture. Come learn my version of this painting from start to finish!
Colors Used: Alizarin Crimson, Napathol Red, Mars Black, Yellow Ochre, Cerulean Blue, Cadmium Yellow, Raw Umber
Canvas Size: 11 X 14
Mediums used: Neo Megilp (or use liquin original)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.