Canola Fields – An Advanced Oil Painting Lesson on DVD
In this painting lesson I take you through this painting at a slower pace allowing you to see how I work on a painting that is a little more detailed. The clouds in this lesson are very in depth and show you my process for creating a realistic feel. I will show you all the color mixtures, brush strokes and approaches for painting a landscape in oil that has more layers. I split up the lesson into 4 parts. Clouds, clouds and hills, trees, fields and finishing touches. If you are looking for a challenging lesson that has a lot of detail, this is the one for you.
Video Length: 5 hours split into 4 parts.
Canvas Size: 20 X 30 (any similar ratio or size will work)
Colors: Raw Umber, Payne’s Gray, Ultramarine Blue, Prussian Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Cadmium Yellow Light, Yellow Ochre, Titanium White,
Brushes used: Cloud brush set (click here to see the set), pointed round, small liner, small flat, fan brush
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.