Advanced Clouds in Oil (series 1) – Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
Learn how to paint majestic clouds in this oil painting lesson. I will take you through each step of the way so you can learn how I create my realistic contours and colors. I use a very limited color palette to make mixing easier, and I only use liquin original as a medium to keep everything as simple as possible.
Once you learn this cloud technique your skies in your own paintings are going to create the perfect mood each time. Don’t miss out on this detailed step by step painting lesson.
This lesson is a bit more advanced, so if you are up to the challenge, dive right in!
Lesson Video Length: 2.5 hours
Canvas Size: 24 X 36
Colors Used: Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Titanium Zinc White
Mediums: Liquin Original
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.