A Colorful Plume – An Oil Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
This lesson is part of my “Learning New Color Schemes and Cloud Techniques” series. In these lessons I’ll show you some of my advanced cloud techniques as well as showing you new color schemes and combinations to use. In this lesson I’ll show you how to transition colors together smoothly to create some amazingly colorful clouds.
These lessons are only about an hour long, so they are easy to follow, and allow you to keep practicing clouds!
This lesson comes out on 3/31/19 (DVD ships on 4/5/19)
Colors used: Turqouise, Amethyst (any purple will work), Alizarin Crimson, Titanium White, Kings Blue Deep (replace with ultramarine blue and cerulean blue and white mixed)
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Mediums: Oil, Gamsol (any OMS), Liquin Original
Lesson Length: About an hour
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.