Tim Gagnon Cloud Brush Set
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Want to use the exact brushes I use for clouds? I use them for both acrylic and oil. These handmade brushes are a great value and are of the highest quality. Made by Rosemary Brush Co from the UK, these brushes will allow you to do the same swirling scrubbing technique that I use to create wispy atmospheric clouds.
Brushes ship same-day or next business day via 2- or 3-day mail. International orders ship same time frame, but may take up to 10 days to arrive.
Included in the 4 Piece Cloud Set:
– No 18 Round Bristle
– No 10 Round Bristle
– No 4 Round Bristle
– 2″ Special Effects Flat One Stroke Synthetic
The no 18 brush is great for blocking in large areas for your clouds but still has the great bristle touch around the edges. The no 10 is great for most of the detail, contour creating, blurring edges, scrubbing transparent layers and adding highlights, the no 4 is great for fine detail highlights, shadows, wispy break off clouds and more, and the 2″ special effects brush allows you to do washes and blurring to create real atmosphere in your skies.
I had Rosemary Brush add black sturdy handles to the round brushes to allow for stiff scrubbing for long lasting durability.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.