Thunder Road – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
Thunder Road is an acrylic painting lesson that will take you through all the steps in creating a colorful, stormy landscape. I’ll take you through each color mixture and technique used to create this unique painting.
If you want to learn how to create lightning in acrylic, as well as unique, detailed clouds this lesson is for you. As always, with any lesson purchase you get access to my private facebook group page where we will critique your work, help you with questions, and help you grow as an artist!
Lesson length: 2.5 hours
Canvas size: 16 X 20 (any size canvas can be adapted to this lesson)
Colors Used: Alizarin Crimson, Yellow Ochre, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine Blue
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.