The Two Palms – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD – with Tim Gagnon
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION OF THIS LESSON
GET THESE ONLINE PAINTING LESSONS AND EVERY OTHER LESSON ON THE WEBSITE FOR ONE LOW PRICE HERE!
Join me in painting The Two Palms, an acrylic seascape painting. Learn how I approach creating layered clouds with a straightforward approach. From there we will move into creating the ocean waters. Learn how to create the gradient of blue to aqua green. Learn how to create subtle waves and ripples in the distance as well as an effective beach/sandy area with just a few brush strokes.
From there we will move into the foreground and create the grassy/sandy knoll that the palm trees stand upon. I will show you my approach to creating palm trees with simple brush strokes and a single brush.
In this painting lesson I will show you how to create the entire painting from start to finish. Every brush stroke, paint mixture and application will be shown. I’ll explain the process and each step to completing this relaxing beach painting.
Colors Used: Cerulean Blue, Pthalo Blue, Titanium White, Zinc White, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre, Turquoise, Cobalt Teal (or regular Teal)
Canvas Size: 10 X 20
Lesson Length: about 2 hours
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.