The Bend Between Trees – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
In this acrylic painting lesson I will show you how to create a serene landscape. Learn how to create a one point perspective road, with beautiful trees and hills. I’ll show you how I set up the composition easily with a neutral color. Then we will work from the background to the foreground adding layers upon layers in a direct and easy fashion to create a lot of depth and beautiful color. If you have trouble with greens, this is the lesson for you!
Lesson length: about 2 hours
Colors Used: Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Cobalt Blue, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Titanium White, Zinc White
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.