The Angel Oak – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
This lesson is a must if you need to loosen up your paintings a bit. Learn how to let go and just make brush strokes rather than thinking about painting specific things. When we are painting foliage we think about foliage, and the movement, but not about individual leaves. This lesson will help you with letting go and just implying things rather than trying to paint things one by one.
Learn how to paint the famed Angel Oak Tree from South Carolina. It’s a beautiful image of nature, with flowing colors and movement all around. I will show you how to paint this acrylic painting from start to finish in a little over an hour.
Colors used in this lesson: Brilliant Blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Raw Umber, Red Oxide (can use Burnt Sienna as an alternative), Titanium White, Prussian Blue, Raw Sienna, Light Yellow Green (or Pthalo Yellow Green)
Lesson Length: 1 hour 10 minutes
Canvas size used for this lesson: 10 X 20 inches
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.