Taking The Final Leaves – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
When I was a child I built my own tree house. It was something that was really dear to me, as I spent many hours in that treehouse getting away from the world. Whenever I wanted to escape anything, that is where I went. The treehouse was built in a large tree in my backyard. I always imagined that I was so high in the air whenever I was up there, overlooking the world.
The treehouse is very symbolic to me. It reminds me of many things in my life. From family, to specific memories with friends, and more. I hope you join me in painting my latest treehouse lesson Taking The Final Leaves.
In this lesson you’ll learn how to create this painting from start to finish. Each step in the process is covered. From painting the sky and clouds, to painting the limbs, the leaves, and of course the treehouse itself. You’ll learn how I layer acrylic paints to make them vibrant. You’ll also learn how I use a limited palette to create harmony within my paintings. Come join the fun and learn how to paint this acrylic painting with me.
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Colors Used: Alizarin Crimson, Pthalo Blue, Cadmium Orange, Raw Umber, Titanium White
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.