Robin’s Song – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
Robin’s Song is an acrylic painting lesson that combines two focused lessons. The first comes from the Mastering Clouds series on painting a single puffy cloud. Part 1 of this lesson will take you through a very detailed explanation on painting the background to this painting. There are a lot of close ups and it shows how to use a simple palette.
Part 2 takes you through painting the foreground from start to finish. You will learn how to paint a Robin. Learn how to layer the paint for maximum depth. Learn how to layer the feathers with simple brush strokes that make the bird look realistic. A sketch is included for you to print out and transfer to the canvas if you prefer.
Lesson Length: 2 hours
Canvas Size: 8 X 10
Colors Used: Cadmium Orange, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Yellow, Titanium White, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Raw Umber
Reference Photo included (online, if you ordered the DVD you also have access to the online lesson)
Sketch Reference included (online)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.