Rays of Time – DVD Painting Lesson
Rays Of Time
Colors: Cerulean Blue, Light Blue Violet, Brilliant Blue, Pthalo Blue, Cobalt Blue, Sap Green, Permanent Green, Hookers Green, Turner’s Yellow (or yellow ochre), Cadmium Yellow Medium, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Raw Umber, Cadmium Red Medium, Cadmium Red Light. Note: In this lesson, I use a variety of Blues and Greens. You may not have some of the ones I have, but as long as you have a few different blues and greens you can use what you have.
Brushes: 2 Inch Background Brush, No 12 Flat, No 4 Pointed Round, No 2 Liner, No 2 Small Filbert
Canvas Size: 18 X 24
Other Supplies Needed: Blue Painters Tape
Learn to paint Rays of Time in this 1.45 hour lesson. I’ll show you how to construct the rays, tree, grass, and foliage using a series of easy-to-learn brushstrokes in this uniquely arranged painting. If you prefer the Online version of this lesson, click here.
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.