No Looking Back – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION OF THIS LESSON
No Looking Back is my latest acrylic painting lesson. It is a spin off of one of my popular paintings “A Look Back With A Final Glance.”
I have had a lot of requests to do that painting as a lesson, so I took all the elements of that painting and made it into a 2.5 hour video. This lesson shows you how to create clouds, mountains, characters, trees, rocks, water and even hot air balloons! It covers a lot of ground and I want to make sure you get the most of it so I made sure to go over each step from start to finish and leave no stone unturned. This lesson is a lot of fun, and you can be as creative with it as you’d like. Add in your own characters from your own photos, or add other elements to create your own unique painting. I show you the way and I leave it up to you to use your artistic license if you choose.
Lesson length: 2.5 hours
Colors Needed: Cerulean Blue Deep, Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Yellow Ochre, Zinc White, Titanium White, Brilliant Blue
Canvas Size: 18 X 24
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.