Mountain Aspen – An Acrylic Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
Learn how to paint towering mountains and aspen trees in my latest acrylic painting lesson. I taught this lesson at my workshop in Vancouver, BC. Now you can join in the fun and learn right at home. This lesson in about 2.5 hours long. I show you every step of the way including how to layer your clouds, create atmosphere and highlight snow on the mountain. I’ll take you through layering your trees to give them depth and make them look lively. I will cover how to use directional brushstrokes to make painting details easier.
Colors needed for this lesson: Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue (chromium), Cadmium Red Medium, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Zinc White, Titanium White
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.