Flash of Lightning – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
Ever wanted to learn how to paint lightning? Today is the day! Start your lightning painting journey with me. This is the first lesson in acrylic on lightning, and I will continue to build on the technique with larger more difficult paintings. This is a great place to start to get your skills down to paint lightning.
In this lesson I’ll take you step by step through every brush stroke and color mixture. Learn how to create a nice glow for your lightning bolts. Create complimentary color touches that really make your painting stand out. This lesson will take you from start to finish in just over an hour.
Colors used: Brilliant Blue (or use cerulean blue), Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Orange Medium (or mix yellow ochre with alizarin crimson for a nice orange) Titanium White, Zinc White, Raw Umber
Canvas Size: 8 X 10
Lesson Length: 1 hour 10 minutes
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.