Dancing With Brittle Branches – A DVD Painting Lesson
THIS LESSON WILL BEGIN SHIPPING ON MONDAY NOVEMBER 10TH – PRE ORDER AND SAVE $5!
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE VERSION
Dancing With Brittle Branches is my latest painting lesson. Learn how to use zinc white to create an atmospheric background, and then use directional brushstrokes to create movement and texture in the snow and shadows in the foreground.
Winter is always a beautiful time of the year. The blues and violets reflect off the snow, and the trees dance in the frozen winds. In this lesson you’ll learn to create that beauty with simple brushstrokes.
Lesson Length: 2.5 hours
Colors Used: Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine Blue, Zinc White, Titanium White, Brilliant Blue, Light Blue Violet, Brilliant Purple (or variation of violet), Yellow Ochre
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.