Balance Between Trees – An acrylic painting lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
It’s time to paint big. In this lesson I create a serene landscape on a 24 x 36 inch canvas. Follow along as we create each element of this painting from start to finish. In part 1 we will cover the sky, clouds and distant hills. Learn how to layer slowly to create atmosphere distance and vibrancy.
In part 2 we will tackle the foreground. Again we will learn layering from dark to light, and how to layer slowly to get the most realistic look with the most simple brush strokes.
This lesson comes with a finished image reference photo (online)
Lesson Length: about 3.5 hours
Canvas size: 24 X 36
Colors used: Ultramarine blue, Brilliant blue, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Naples Yellow, Raw Umber
Brushes used are from my 14 piece brush set found here: https://www.timgagnon.com/shop/dvd-lessons/tim-gagnon-brush-series-14-brushes/
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.