An English Oak – Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE VERSION
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM AND GET EVERY LESSON UNLOCKED INSTANTLY!
An English Oak is an acrylic painting lesson where I’ll take you through using minimal brushes and colors to create a realistic landscape. The goal in this lesson is to simplify your approach. Sometimes when we try to do so much detail it ends up looking overdone, or too contrived. In order to get a more natural blend of colors and details we need to simplify the color mixtures, and simplify the brush strokes.
I’ll take you through the entire process from start to finish. Not only will you learn a great little painting, you’ll learn techniques to help you grow as an artist.
Colors Used: Chromium Oxide Green, Titanium White, Zinc White, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Cadmium Yellow (or primary yellow)
Canvas Size: 10 X 20 (you can also use a variety of sizes for this lesson)
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.