A Certain Glow – An Acrylic Painting Lesson on DVD
CLICK HERE TO GET THE ONLINE VERSION
In this lesson I’ll show you how to create a beautiful sunset reflecting in the calm water. I’ll take you step by step through each layer, color mixture and brush stroke. Together we will create this powerful and colorful sky and calm reflecting water. This lesson is all about layering, and is a great lesson if you want to learn how to create a realistic sunset in acrylic. It takes a lot less detail and work than you might think, and I’ll show you how!
In this lesson I have a shortened (the gist of it) version that is 1 hour long, or a more detailed version that is 1.5 hours long. (Online only, DVD is the full length 1.5 hour version)
Canvas Size: 16 X 20
Colors Used: Ultramarine Violet, Alizarin Crimson, Cerulean Blue, Titanium White, Zinc White, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Raw Umber
Lesson Length: 1 hour
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.