Texas Tree – An Online Painting Lesson
CLICK HERE FOR DVD VERSION
Paint with me as we tackle an oak tree from Texas. I’ll show you how to create this painting from start to finish. This lesson incorporates my new technique for creating tree leaves and foliage. Don’t miss out on this fun lesson in acrylic!
Reference photo is included.
Here are the supplies you’ll need!
Canvas Size: 11 X 14
Colors: Raw Umber, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Yellow Ochre, Cadmium Yellow Medium, Burnt Sienna, Titanium White
Brushes: Medium Round Bristle, Small Round Bristle, 2 Inch Flat, 1 Inch Flat, Liner Brush (script), Small Round
Lesson Length: 1:18
To purchase this lesson, click Add to Cart, then click Checkout, and follow the onscreen instructions. Once you've completed the order, you'll be able to instantly access the lesson by clicking the blue button labeled with your display name in the upper-right and then selecting My Painting Lessons.
Note: DVD orders are shipped via First Class mail and should arrive within 5 to 7 business days.
With every Tim Gagnon Studio online lesson purchase, you receive:
- Immediate access – just purchase and begin painting
- Start to finish instruction – no cutouts – you’ll see every brushstroke of every painting
- Easy-to-learn techniques – develop skills to promote consistency in your style for a more professional look
- Unlimited viewing, no expiration – view the lesson as many times as you’d like, whenever you’d like
- Download the lesson directly to your hard drive for easy, offline access
- No expiration – once purchased, you’ll have access to the lesson forever
- FREE access to Critique Corner community – get/give advice, interact, and share photos of your work with other artists taking the same lesson
Tim Gagnon is the creator of online and DVD-based instructional art lessons for over 17,500 students in over 30 countries. In 2012, he was voted as one of the Top 50 Emerging Artists by Art Business News. His easy-to-learn instruction and unique, modern style has propelled him to one of the most followed artists in the United States.